15 May 2008

National Museum of the USAF

Three Saturday's ago we had our second visit to the National Museum of the US Air Force. This time we got to visit the Presindential and Research and Development galleries which was pretty cool. To do this you have to get there early and you have to have a US identification to get on the bus which drives you into a secured area.

After this Nicole and the kids spent the rest of the day in the cafeteria while Andy and I walked around the other three hangars full of planes and such. Nothing new for me since I'd been there before but this time I spent most of time reading and watching things that looked interesting. The last time we came I was so overwhelmed with everything that there was that I didn't look closely at anything but sort of took it all in from a distance. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.






2 comments:

SalvadorSimpsons said...

Nicole, I love your hair!!!

Hoxworths said...

me too! but nicole doesn't like it for some reason. so she cut it again!!!