07 October 2007

Cincy Reds

After the Cincy zoo we went to see the Reds get their butts kicked. I heard that they sucked this year, but man, were they ever bad. They lost 4-0 and only got 1 hit. Very lame.

There were so many Cubs fans there that we thought that we were in Chicago. Perhaps it was just because we were sharing the nose bleed section with the Cubbies but all that you could hear was "Go Cubs!" and "Cubbies, Cubbies!"

I didn't get to see much of the game because I was constantly running and getting food, fan paraphernalia, etc. I think I saw a total of about 2 innings. I obviously did not really miss very much. The saving grace was that the rest of the family had fun and the tickets were only $6.50/piece. And the field was pretty cool with a good view no matter where you sat.

Anyway, here are the pictures...




2 comments:

Jason and Jodee said...

Hey dude, if you make any money off this, I get royalties...you got a little close to plagiarizing. From my blog (and I quote) "I think Doug saw a total of 2 innings :)." Either that or great minds think alike :).

Hoxworths said...

i know. that was freaky. i read yours after i was done with mine. wierd...